Saturday, August 8, 2009

IMG00158.jpg

This is the other picture from last night. Early on my goal was to do Seattle to Portland via Yellowstone and other attractions. My other goal was to complete the ride in about 3 weeks; I really didn't want to be away from my wife that long. When Kristi caught up to me on the side of the road yesterday I realized again how lucky I am. Kristi was my route advisor and motivation to get through the tough parts. So I finished just 15 miles inside Maine, close enough to Boston and Keene and still in Maine.

21 days of biking:
2 days off in Chicago
3,395 total miles
Most miles 225 Austin MN to Madison WI
Least miles 105 multiple days

Thank you so much to my hosts:
Gary & Wyona in N Dakota
Beverly & Mick in Austin
Niki & Jamie in Chicago
Charles & Patty in Cleveland
My uncle Jack & aunt Shirley in Kenne NH

I'll post pics from my camera shortly. Back in Seattle Mon by noon!

2 comments:

momfox said...

Way to go, Mac! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your grand adventure.

Niki and Jamie in Chicago

Jennie-from-the-block aka JENN from EOPT! said...

NICE JOOOOOOOB!!! :D:D:D

that is sooo awesome!! glad you made it safely and i know kristi is GLAD to have you back home!! :D

way to go!

JENN!! :D