Monday, July 27, 2009

Minneapolis

Hey all-

Today was 180 miles into side wind. It was good to cover some ground and get away from those mosquitoes from last night. Only except I'm further into mosquito country now. I was so focused on mileage that I didn't have accommodations lined up until 9:30pm here when I found the hostel. I was in touch with some YMCA staff, but missed their messages b/c charging my cell phone has been a real challenge. Minneapolis seems to be a good place to take a rest day. Maybe!

Anyway. thanks for the comments online. I'll try to load more pics later.
mac

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know all about mosquitos here in humid Houston! Thinking of you along the way. Hugs, Barbara and John

Julie and Chris said...

Dude, we have a solar cell phone charger that we're not using that we could FedEx to you if we knew where to send it! We never use it and it would get a lot more use out of you than us. It weighs six ounces, roughly, closes like a clam-shell for easy storage, and is about the size of a cell phone when folded. It comes with tons of connectors so works with pretty much every phone under the sun. Their web site is http://www.solio.com/charger/
If you're interested, call me (ha ha) or email with an address where we could send it so you'd be sure to get it (Iowa, I'm guessing?).
keep trucking!
Chris and Julie

Chuck and Susan said...

Hey Mac, take Chris and Julie up on their charger. After all, we all want you to keep your phone charged at all times. Otherwise we will get bored. Keep on peddling.